jNav - The first game navigation system
jNav helps you to travel from a point to another in your game.
You only need to follow the pink line that appears on the map.
The main screen.
Choosing a destination.
Routing "in action" (note the pink line).
NB: the pictures shown above are taken in Windows 7 running jNav v1.0 with GTA:SOL v 51.9 map.
- Routing at street level
- Bridges and only ways are handled
- Intelligent routing (eg: an highway is far faster than a town road)
- Spoken routing NEW in 2.0!! (experimental)
- Resizable window
- Zoomable map
- Destination window has filtered search
- POI (Point Of Interest) handling
- Multi-language support
- Version 2.0 packed for GTA:SOL 69.5 32 bit: Download!
- Version 2.0 packed for GTA:SOL 69.5 64 bit: Download!
Old versions -- not working with Windows 8:
- Version 1.1 packed for GTA:SOL 51.9 32 bit: Download!
- Version 1.1 packed for GTA:SOL 51.9 64 bit: Download!
- Version 1.1 packed for GTA:VC 32 bit: Download!
- Version 1.1 packed for GTA:VC 64 bit: Download!
- Version 1.00 for GTA:SOL 32/64 bit: Discontinued - Download no more available
- Make sure you have Java (at least v. 7). If not go to http://www.java.com and install it.
- Unzip the downloaded file in a folder.
- Now double click on "Start program" or "Start program.bat". Note that you need administrator rights
- Run the game in windowed mode and move the window (with ALT + SPACE > Move and then using arrow keys) to a corner.
Feel free to write an email to julius_DOT_g_AT_alice_DOT_it !
I check this email regularly and I'll help you.